Barriers and Benefits to Entrepreneurial Thinking in Government: Part Two
The Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and The School of Public Policy are proud to invite you to a two-part online discussion on the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurial thinking in government.
Part two of the series will examine how we foster long-term economic growth in Calgary and Alberta. The panel will present concrete ideas on how the public sector and policy innovators can work together to help spur a value-added economy in a tough climate of low oil prices and post-COVID recovery.
Expert Panel Discussion
- Moderator – Dan Wicklum, President and CEO, The Transition Accelerator
- Jim Dewald, Dean, Haskayne School of Business and Associate Professor, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, University of Calgary
- Carol Ann Hilton, CEO, The Indigenomics Institute
- Marcia Nelson, Board Member, Alberta Blue Cross, and Executive Fellow, Haskayne School of Business and School of Public Policy, University of Calgary
- Jason Ribeiro, Director of Strategy, Calgary Economic Development
We have decided not to charge for this event; however, we have several ways to support students and UCalgary initiatives, please consider contributing here: https://www.ucalgary.ca/giving/priority
Webinar will be hosted via Zoom. Please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues that may be interested.