Applications for MPP for Fall 2020 admission is now open. Deadline to submit all application materials is February 01, 2020
There are Two Steps to Completing Your Application for Admission. All applications will be considered for admissions and awards at the same time.
- Complete the Online Application Form at: https://iac01.ucalgary.ca/StudentAdmission/default.aspx
- Submit the following supporting documents:
- a current resume / curriculum vitae- please upload this online to your application portal
- two (2) letters of reference (see Reference Information)
- a personal statement outlining your intended area of focus in the program, your career goals and how the applied for program will help achieve those goals (please upload this online to your application portal)
- two (2) official copies of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (please have the transcripts sent directly from the registrar’s office to the address below)
ATTN: Lino John
Graduate Program Advisor, Master of Public Policy
The School of Public Policy
University of Calgary, Downtown Campus
906 8th Avenue S.W- 5th Floor
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1H9
- any official language test scores if required (see MPP Admission Requirements)- please send the hard copy to the address above.
For more information or if you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the Grad Program Advisor at the following e-mail address: email@example.com