There are Three Steps to Completing Your Application for Admission. All applications will be considered for admissions and awards at the same time.
- Complete the Online Application Form at: https://iac01.ucalgary.ca/StudentAdmission/default.aspx
- Submit the following supporting documents:
- a current resume / curriculum vitae
- two (2) letters of reference (see Reference Information)
- a personal statement outlining your intended area of focus in the program, your career goals and how the applied-for program will help achieve those goals
- two (2) official copies of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- any official language test scores if required (see MPP Admission Requirements)
- The deadline for receipt of all application materials for August, 2017 admissions is February 1, 2017 for International Students and March 1, 2017 for Canadians and Permanent Residents.
- After completing the Online Application please send your supporting documents to:
Graduate Program Administrator The School of Public Policy University of Calgary Downtown Campus 906 8th Avenue S.W., 5th Floor Calgary, Alberta T2P 1H9
For more information or if you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the Grad Program Administrator at the following e-mail address: [email protected]