ESG Management – Executive Certificate Course
The School of Public Policy at the University of Calgary invites you to register now for the Fundamentals of ESG Management. Once again, Canada’s #1 policy school is home to the executive certificate that leads in ESG.
Environmental, social, and governance criteria increasingly reflect the standards companies and organizations operate by. These metrics of social responsibility have become critically important to investors, consumers, and stakeholders at all points of the value chain. Industries are recognizing that their performance in ESG is crucial for success, and that their teams need to be trained in its implementation.
Over one week, a highly interactive, workshop-style program will see participants gain the tools for embedding key ESG frameworks in their organizations. ESG Management is a tremendous benefit to those building their ESG capacity, and to developing professionals representing a variety of backgrounds and career stages.
We’ll be looking at the most pivotal aspect of ESG, including:
- Introduction to ESG and Systems Thinking
- Materiality, Risk, and Stakeholder Expectations
- Life Cycle Assessment and ESG
- ESG and Supply Chains
- Governance and Policy
- ESG Opportunity Management Systems
- Climate, Energy Transition, and Renewables
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Portfolio Decision Making
- ESG Reporting and Communications
- ESG Performance Evaluation
- Emergency and Security Management
- Indigenous Partnerships and Reconciliation
- Human Rights, Gender, and Equality
- The Future of ESG
Registration is open until October 14th and we encourage you to consider this training under your professional development portfolios.
October 24-28, 2022 from 8:30am-4:30pm
University of Calgary Downtown Campus, Calgary, Alberta
For enquiries or group registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.