A House Divided: Results of the 2021 Federal Election
Watch the Webinar
We don’t yet know what the outcome of the 2021 federal election will be, but we do know that there is no shortage of priorities that will define the next decade of Canadian politics. Polarization, economic recovery, foreign policy, climate and of course COVID are all issues that the Canadian government will have to address. Yet, we find it difficult to come together as a country around any of these matters, and structural divisions only exacerbate the challenge.
Smart, non-partisan and informed analysis has never mattered more. That’s why we hope you’ll join us at an online forum to dissect the election results and predict the implications for a range of policies. The experts we’ve assembled are some of the best in Canada, so please join us to discuss the electoral issues and what the outcome says about Canada today.
Friday, September 24, 2021
12:30 – 2:00 p.m. MDT
There is no cost to register. Webinar will be hosted via Zoom. Please share this with those who might be interested.
- Dr. Jean-Christophe Boucher, Program Director, Security of State and Resources, The School of Public Policy
- Dr. Jack Mintz, President’s Fellow, The School of Public Policy
- Dr. Lisa Young, Professor & Director of Graduate Programs, The School of Public Policy
- Dr. Jennifer Winter, Director, Energy and Environmental Policy, The School of Public Policy
- David Gray, Host of the Calgary Eyeopener, CBC Radio
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.